Prosperity through punishment (was Re: more on procmail is not

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Jan 11 12:42:09 PST 2002

 >>...the real fun part is that Nature is publishing a pro-AP article,
elevating it to the level of "science". That poor sod in jail was just
doing applied science, no ? Of course that people would pay to punish.
(agent Gordon pay attention now !) 9 out of 10 cpunk list subscribers ("The
Movement") would contribute, if assured of anonymity, up to $100 to have
baby bush's brain aerosoled. 7 out of 10 would pay the same amount to have
it done to any TV personality. Show me the working double-blind bit-cash
and I'll show you the world full of extremely polite people.<<

As you seem to feel safe in your anonymity why don't you join my pledge
drive to have richard armitage retired?
2 soft drill dollars and you double the prize pool.Some bottomless
transvestite stripper might do it,next time he spills his
drink; for 4 whole dollars Id might do it myself,he's like ariel "wide
target"Sharon.Dum Dums will do ya.
Thinning out the scientologist celebrity pool would be fun and generate
mucho PR.10$ toward revolting cruise missile!
Ill renew my offer on AG,even double it! Forget exactly but its about 125$
US or barter units of money.
Hawala payments only now but Quantum/satellite/ e-BUMs are close,so close.
Mass actions possible on USAma,surely! (my 2c)

"Who wants to participate to help form what will be the LAST revolution on
earth, the one that'll take down ALL the governments?" James Dalton
Bell.The 1st real crypto-anarchist and still the best.