Johansen charged in Norway

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Jan 11 10:38:26 PST 2002

Loud sound of slamming barn doors.Norway as a nation must have terminal
Scandinavian suicidal angst.
It is the middle of winter.
Please supply address's for immediate PAP(peoples assassination politics)
smears to be made of these raindeer meatball eaters.
Do they know we have black belt karate experts? I may resemble a Beverley
hills ninja myself but I NEVER get stockholm syndrome.
Its nearly mosquito season if we can rush release our Marburgquito?
Turn a cool zone into a hot one.
They'll all look like edvard Munch by the time we get through with them.
This is a sign...anyone who's seen,carpenters, "the Thing" can see that.
They can all be safely murdered as they haven't  been evolutionarily
necessary since Derek the viking.Mays great grand parents were expelled for
fornicating with mangy seals and spitting on the smorgasbord.
The only decent spot in this fiord infested shithole is Troll wall,where
the lemmings run free and the aryan nazi wannabees will be tossed off.What
else can be expected from a Quisling country? Kill the president and
everyone in Norway.mattd.