tree huggers as terrorists

Petro petro at bounty.org
Sat Jan 12 01:01:21 PST 2002

On Friday, January 11, 2002, at 09:58 PM, Mark Henderson wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 08:02:16PM -0800, Petro wrote:
>> destroy this (America) country and our way of life, while the eco-facists
>> *do* want to destroy this country and our way of life, but don't come
>> right out and say it.
>> 	If they (the eco-fascists) had their way, they would wind up being
>> the
>> cause of a lot more than a measly 3k dead.
> If the "tree huggers" had their way, this planet might actually be
> inhabitable a few hundred years from now.
> What makes you think that the current American way of life is
> actually sustainable?

	Things like air and water quality in London being better than they
have been since the late 1500s.

	Things like the inflation adjusted cost of metals, energy and food
*AROUND THE WORLD* are lower than at any time in history (meaning that
while they may be more expensive in real terms than last year, they are
significantly lower than they were in my grandfathers time).

	Life is better for the vast majority of the world than it's ever been,
largely due to Americas "excessive" consumption and desire  for cheaper
goods.

--
"Those without creative minds and agile fingers are of course
welcome to hurry up with my fries. And they'll probably use