Mr Mc Catohead.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Jan 11 04:57:09 PST 2002

 >>At 10:10 PM 1/11/2002 +1100, mattd wrote: <...> Your manner of
compressing quoted text is offensive
to me.  Don't bother, I'm letting myself out. >All Punks should know what a
Hoe McCato head is. I'd say you were the rake, you cannot even retype
the subject line once without changing it. Goodbye.<<

Ah...the subject line,what a piece of work is a Mr Mc Catohead,how mighty
in the blah blah blah...

I included your entire post,sue me.I just did it again.Send Brittany Spears
down here.

Does another aussi suspect declan is a blabbermouth? This just in...START

On Friday, 11 Jan 2002 at 20:33, mattd <mattd at useoz.com> wrote:
 > Hey mate,howareya? Ive got a pressie for ya.Send us your snail.

what pressie?You can work out my snail from list archives if you like.
Especially if declan gives a big hint like he did on your address.
FROM
Ralph Wallis <mischief at optushome.com.au><<END

Sure gave fuckwit of the week Peter Trei a big hint.Coupla corporate shills
or spooks? probably just fucking idiots drunk from xmas pudding.Good riddance.