Joshua's been naughty,very naughty.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Jan 11 01:28:52 PST 2002

January 10: An upskirt poser from
Joshua  http://www.tapdaass.com/upskirt/upskirt1.html

 >>Why should I killfile fools like mattd and others??<<(A melon head)

Indeed,use PAP.(peoples assassination politics,your anonymous,right?)

 >> its MORE FUN to
use  procmail <<

Suddenly filters dont work or you WANT me to spam the list? Has anyone here
complained about the 20/20 spam?

 >>and villification<<

That's difficult for someone called P.Rat who enjoys deviants sex and
collects insulting and abusive literature.Try.

  >>to accomplish what I wish to...
eventually the interlopers leave and the list gets back to
business <<

Sucking Tims cock in his fetid little hot tub ,you could drown!

 >>in spite of agent gordon and his ilk. whats a matter?
Agent Gordon, CJ and bell are easy targets for threatening the shrub
  and mattd is NOT??? why dont you go supress his free speech rights also?<<

Whattsamatta dickhead,to lazy to check on the state of play at indymedia or
direct.

 >>So much for your tax dollars at work... the maker of net.loons
         tentacle #69 of the hairs of medusa
ps.Medusa's sucess list detweiler
sternlight
vulis
cohen
whos next!! :) mattd? john young? only the shadow knows!!<<

You fuck with jya and your dead.