Dreamworks/Pixar/CIA does bin Laden right this time

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Fri Jan 11 13:10:09 PST 2002

Um, what court of law?  Afghanistan isn't the 51's state of the union.
Al qaeda didn't sign any treaties with any organization, it's not part of
Nato or the UN... Why even bother with a "court?"

If bin Ladin is caught, he should be shot on sight, or at least
"interrogated" none of this bullshit kangaroo court crap.

I'm begining to think that bin Ladin is becoming the modern version of
Emmanuel Goldstein, afghanistan is "oceania", and iraq is "eursaia"... and
CNN provides the mandatory two minutes of hate...

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------