Prosperity through punishment (was Re: more on procmail is not mattd's friend!)

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Jan 10 20:23:07 PST 2002

 >>"For a very long time in economics and biology there's been
an assumption of self-interest," says economist Herbert Gintis of the
University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Instead, he says, it seems that
egalitarianism is "a basic part of human behaviour".<<

Interesting Quote but Heresy here in anarcho-crapitalist cloud cuckoo land.
(nomen,nowomen,nobrains,noguts,noballs,nomen.)

"I'm not a believer in Anarchy because I believe that people will behave
better without government than with, I'm a believer in Anarchy because then
they can't hide behind lawyers and badges when they fuck someone. They can
still hide behind guns, but that just makes their actions more honest. I
don't believe in anarchy because I trust people. I believe in anarchy
because I don't trust them."