[Reformatted] Burning down the olympics

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Fri Jan 11 11:59:59 PST 2002

On Friday, January 11, 2002, at 11:45 AM, Eric Cordian wrote:

>>> Terrorism also struck the Olympics in Munich in 1972 when 11 Israeli
>>> athletes were killed by Palestinian gunmen.
>
> Not quite.  11 Israeli athletes were captured by some Palestinians.
> They
> were killed when the Israeli military attacked the site where they were
> being held, and slaughtered everything that moved.

I guess all the television footage showing the helicopter and the
grenade dropped by one of the Fatah members was Zionist propaganda.
Those Jews are really sneaky!

(What's worse is that they implanted false memories in me, as I saw the
coverage live on ABC as it happened.)

--Tim May
"The Constitution is a radical document...it is the job of the
government to rein in people's rights." --President William J. Clinton