[Reformatted] Burning down the olympics

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Fri Jan 11 11:45:59 PST 2002

>> Terrorism also struck the Olympics in Munich in 1972 when 11 Israeli
>> athletes were killed by Palestinian gunmen.

Not quite.  11 Israeli athletes were captured by some Palestinians.  They
were killed when the Israeli military attacked the site where they were
being held, and slaughtered everything that moved.

It is and always has been the policy of the Zionist Entity to regard its
civilians as expendable for propaganda purposes in any hostage situation.

That is why, for instance, the Israelis immediately move their own
civilians in as human shields when they illegally occupy an area. Referred
to, of course, by the Israelis and their poodles in US government as
"settlements."

     "I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about
      American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America,
      and the Americans know it."

                                           --Ariel Sharon
                                             October 3, 2001

--