Killfiling??? naw thats too easy!!

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu Jan 10 21:00:47 PST 2002

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 10:19:48PM -0600, measl at mfn.org wrote:
> As mattd is at least _supposedly_ a resident of another continent, Gordon &

Well, FWIW, I interviewed him by calling an Australian telephone
number when the Ohio cops were on his trail; an Australian journalist
confirms mattd/proffr lives there (http://www.politechbot.com/p-02099.html);
the Australian press had some coverage (though no photos) of his
problems with the local constabulary.

See:
http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=proffr

> Company probably don't consider him worth the effort - remember, they are
> not interested in having to actually *work* for a living: if it's not hanging
> low enough to practically touch the ground, it's not fruit that they care to
> sample.

A Secret Service agent reportedly showed up at one of mattd/proffr's
hearings.

Cypherpunks should take up a collection to post this video on cryptome.
("Sen-Constable Nicholas Conte told the court he obtained photographs
and video footage of Mr Taylor committing acts of vandalism")

-Declan