Uncrackable one time keys...for a price.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Jan 10 04:25:08 PST 2002

Your secret's safe
The ephemeral signals that flood the airwaves are the key to creating an
uncrackable code, says Michael Brooks
5-jan-02 New Scientist.Looks like this...
http://humboldt.sunyit.edu/553/The%20Key%20Vanishes-Scientist%20Outlines%20Unbreakable%20Code.htm
or same difference
http://www.d.umn.edu/~ccrouch/4821/HWK4/unbreakable.html
With the addition,"send money."in the NS,story.Ill write more on it in a
day or 2.Kill the president.

Direct action_ is what it's all about. Undermining the state through the
spread of espionage networks, through undermining faith in the tax system,
through even more direct applications of the right tools at the right times.
When Cypherpunks are called "terrorists," we will have done our jobs.
Font: Daschle-Anthrax-Bold