Spooky noises and things that go bump in the night

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Jan 10 20:51:52 PST 2002

    --

On Monday, January 7, 2002, at 12:39 AM, Petro wrote:
> 	Given the legal hassle that one will face if one
> 	does that, it's just not worth it.

Legal hassle depends on where you live.  Most places,
provided the burglar is inside, no problem.  If lives long
enough to get outside, drag the body back inside, and rinse
away the blood.  Police will not be interested in finding the
evidence that he made it outside.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     E1QLOofqyQDU745GEYXnEjkJRYfQmWRNTRsaZ+r1
     42qQfWDaRcdE/86FWYa9Ztcw4ZudSrK/aTOeSGAu/