pseudo-anarchists like mattd can be self moderated!

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Thu Jan 10 09:00:17 PST 2002

hey mattd,
         you really should use better manners, I personally have gotten tired
of reading your drivel, accordingly you have started to suffer the same
fate as detweiler, cohen, vulis and others. Hoped you liked the little
procmail thingie, our former resident book author, bill arnold loved it,
As well as the other version which outed all of his postings directly
to his supervisors in the school system. havent seen old Bill for about a
couple of years now.:)

      with malice aforthought

      anonymous tentacle #69
p.s. some of us only watch, wait and strike