INTERNET BUSINESS PROGRAM-BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Jose Silver reicheruk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 16:24:31 PST 2002

Dear Friend & Future Millionaire:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV :

''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home
for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time''

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one lady had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable opportunity.
I was approached many times before but each time I passed on it.
I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return
for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I
received a total of $ 610,470.00 n 21 weeks, with money still coming in''.
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey
Here is another testimonial: ''' this program has been around for a long
time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this again in
the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in.
First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a
total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again.
The key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and
NOT change anything.'' More testimonials later but first,

=== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ==========

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and
comfortably, please read the following...

==============THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!! ===========

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
======= DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! ===========

============ Order all 5 reports shown on the list below´===============

DO NOT DELETE- PRINT IT, READ IT AND MAKE SOME BIG BUCKS.
IT HAS WORKED SO WELL, THIS IS MY THIRD TIME AROUND. I QUIT
MY BORING JOB. NOW I  WORK AT THIS BUSINESS ABOUT ONE OR
TWO HOURS A DAY PROCESSING ORDERS, INCLUDING MY
DRIVE TO THE BANK! SO GO FOR IT, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!

EARN $100,000 PER YEAR SENDING E-MAIL!!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail.
Seem Impossible? Read on for details; is there a catch; NO,
there is no catch, just send your emails and be on your way to
financial freedom.

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION"

Thank you for your time and interest. This is the letter you've
been reading about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major
nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of the program described below to see if it
really can make people money. The show also investigated
whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved
once and for all that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting
the participation in the program. This has helped to show people
that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra
money at home. The results of this show have been truly
remarkable. So many people are participating that those
involved are doing, much better than ever before. Since
everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been
very exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once
you experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested
in taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE
investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

IT IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.
It does not require you to come into contact with people, do
any hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the
house except to get the mail. If you believe that someday
you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for, THIS
IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will
come true. This Multi-Level e-mail order marketing program
works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME. E-mail is the sales tool of
the future. Take advantage of this non-commercialized method
of advertising NOW!

The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business
using e-mail. Get your piece of this action !!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.
It is being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both
Stanford Research and the Wall Street Journal have stated that
between 50% and 65% of all goods and services will be sold
through multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's into the 21st
century.

This a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000
millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune
in the last several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show
45 people become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level
Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer
Donald Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman show.
Dave asked him what he would do if he lost everything and had
to start over from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he
would find a good network marketing company and get to work.
The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the
audience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting
up here and you are all sitting out there!"

My name is Jerry Proctor.

Two years ago, the corporation I worked at for the past fifteen years
down-sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job
interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the past year,
I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family,
friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on
my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance
and borrow against my home to support my family and struggling business.
AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am
writing to share the experience in hopes that this will change your life
FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior to
receiving this program I had been sending away for information on various
business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were
not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or
the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would work or
not.

One program claimed  that I would make a million dollars in one year...
it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list.
THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT !!! After reading it several times, to
make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON.

I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me further into
debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least
get my money back. But like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a
little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed
legal!

After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I
decided "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for
printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are
fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you like it
is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would
 not "rip-off"  anyone, no matter how much it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.

By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1..Your goal is to
 "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My
first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.
By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.
Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2
WITHIN 2 WEEKS  IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL
YOU DO.ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY,
RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL.

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than my target.
 So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000,
I received $58,000 with more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take
time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!
Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work, but you
must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in
a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money! In order for this
program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and
100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days.
I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a
great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate,
follow the program and you will be on your way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like I was,
or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID!

Sincerely,
Jerry Proctor

P.S. Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look
like piled up on a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you
should have concluded that such a program, and one that is
legal, could not have been created by an amateur. Let me tell
you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 10
years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing
the same things that were previously successful for me, but it
wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was
the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable
economy that had been with us since 1945. I don't have to tell
you what happened to the unemployment rate... because many of
you know from first hand experience. There were more failures
and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were
doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including
those who never had anything to save or invest, were moving
down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH
GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The traditional
methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich",
inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A
LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few
months than you have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor will anyone
else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have already made
over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired  after sending out over
 16,000 programs. Now I have several offices that make this and several
other programs here and overseas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of
this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send
this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on every one of them!
Remember though, the more YOU send out the more potential customers
you will reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO
YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT" Before you delete this program from your
mailbox, as I almost did, take a little time to read it and
REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could
happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst possible
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still
make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you
invested. Any doubts you have will vanish when your first
orders come in. IT WORKS!
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS
OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.
I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90
days. Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.
This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity.
Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-level businesses, we build
our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every
state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners,
and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME
BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in
 personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or office.
This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 5 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you
don't order them).

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, YOUR
NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) - to the person
whose name appears on the list next to the report.

* If you do not live in the USA, you can  buy the $5 bills at your local bank .

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports.
You will need all five reports so that you can save them on your computer
and resell them. You really need these reports, otherwise people won't be
able to order anything from you and these reports hold IMPORTANT
INFORMATION which you really need to make this into a success.

* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports.
Save them on your computer so that they will be accessible for you to send
to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any
way other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you
will lose out on the majority of your profits.
 Once you understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work.
 Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will
not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've ordered the 5 reports, take this Letter and remove
 the name and address under REPORT #5. This person has made it
 through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $555,550.00!

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

f. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

g. Insert YOUR name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the MODIFIED list of names, and save it
 to your computer. Make NO changes to the Instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
afford $25). You obviously already have an Internet Connection and
e-mail is FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the
5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to
find thousands of free classified ads and much, much more.

There are two primary methods of building your business!

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to
start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you
and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response.
(Using a good list the response could be much better.) Also,
many people will send out hundreds of thousands of programs
instead of 2,000. But continuing with this example, you send
out only 2,000 programs.
With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1.
Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each
for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and
order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each
for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders
for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for
a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for
REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!
Your total income in this example is $555,550.00

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH
THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD
HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS
INSTEAD OF 2,000.

Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your cost
to participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously already have an Internet
connection and e-mail is FREE !!!

REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing, tell you
where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there
are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you
decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume
your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate on your
first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will
EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else
in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members. Follow
this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

Your total income in this example is:

1..... $50 +
2..... $500 +
3..... $5,000 +
4..... $50,000 +
5..... $500,000 ......... Grand Total = $555,550.00

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen
if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of
participants! THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all
you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered. THAT'S IT!
ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!
This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and
 address on it, will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Note: - ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT.
CHEQUES NOT ACCEPTED.
* Make sure you pay for the full mail costs and that you
use enough stamps, especially if the person you order from lives
in another country. This is really important because if you don't
pay enough your mail won't arrive and you won't receive your report.
Take some time to do this right, you only have to do it once and it's
the base of your business.
If you are not sure how many stamps you need, just ask your post office
or bring the mail to them. They will make sure that it will have the correct postage.

* Make sure the $5 cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper .

* On one of those sheets of paper, include:
(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering
 (b) your e-mail address,
 (c) your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

REUBEN MOSS
P O BOX 5318,AFRIDAR
78153 ASHKELON
ISRAEL

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

FAY HORACK
7 NEWARK STREET, BONAERO PARK
KEMPTON PARK
SOUTH AFRICA

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

SANDRA KELLER
1239 MCCARTY AVENUE
FAIRBANKS, AK 99701
USA

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

AARON LEE
GPO BOX 2996
BRISBANE QLD 4001
AUSTRALIA

REPORT # 5 : "HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

JAMES MICHAEL
PO BOX 142
LAWNTON QLD 4501
AUSTRALIA

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and
follow the directions accurately.

* Send for the 5 reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them
when the orders start coming in because:

* When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow
the instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you don't
receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of
weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2.
If you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and
the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT
report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you. If you want to generate
more income, send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads
and start the whole process again! There is no limit to the income you
will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate
in this program. Please answer one question.

DO YOU WANT TO CHANGEYOUR LIFE?

If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO
PRODUCE!

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO
SHIP!

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING
TO ADVERTISE!

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER
OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL
OVER THE WORLD!

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $25 INVESTMENT IS
YOUR TIME!

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM
IS PURE PROFIT!

7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of
potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It really
is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with
little cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow
the program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial
security.
Steven Bardfield, Portland, OR
This program really works.
I live outside the US, in Europe and at first I had doubts,
I wasn't sure if it would work and so I didn't take it very
seriously. But after a while I figured "Why not?". After all,
I can't loose much. I went to the bank and I bought 5 bills
of $5 each. I sended the requests for the reports (I did everything
just like I had to because I wanted to do everything right, so if
it wouldn't work it wouldn't be my fault, but the program's) and
waited. After a while the reports arrived by e-mail and I read them
several times, they gave me precise information on how to let the
program work and after I knew it all, I started my work.
I started searching e-mail addressses everywhere (sites, magazines,...)
and made long lists (I really enjoyed this because it was like a new
hobby and I had nothing to loose). like crazy I started sending e-mail
to people all over the world. I kept doiing this and checked the mail
every day. After two weeks orders started to arrive. I remember the
moment when I went to the mailbox and I found the first order for report
#1. I just stood there for a moment and I said to myself: "this works,
this thing f..... works !!!!" I was so happy that I started sending even
more e-mails. The next day, nothing in the mail, I thought "maybe this is
it" and I was a bit dissapointed but the next day I received 3 orders
for report #1. i sended the reports to those people so they could start
making money too (for them and for me).
Two weeks later I was sitting almost 30 minutes a day before my computer
sending reports to people that had ordered them.
In these two weeks I received 29 orders for report #1.
Profit so far: about 90 dollar.
After that orders came faster and faster, every week I got hundreds of
orders and the dollars kept coming.
in total I received 64'000 dollar. can you believe this???
Last week I bought a new motorcycle and I owe it all to this program.
if you're holding this paper right now and you're not sure whether to
participate or not I can only say one thing: TRY IT, you won't regret.
This is your chance, take it now or you will be sorry for the rest of your
live.
H.J. Moines, France.
My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL.
I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make
pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled to
Jody about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing,
spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved.
I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed
intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun
of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when
the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me! Within two
weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had
received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was shocked! I was sure
that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work. I AM a
believer now. I have joined Jody in her "hobby." I did have
seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race"
and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM.
Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way
to get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached
several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see
what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money
required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first
14 weeks, with money still coming in.
Charles Morris, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that
I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that
there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at
least get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my
medium-size post office box crammed with orders! For awhile,
it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at
the window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of
my life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it
doesn't matter where people live. There simply isn't a better
investment with a faster return.
Paige Willis, Des Moines, IA

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
until I was e-mailed another program, ..11 months passed then
it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000
on the first try!!
Violet Wilson, Johnstown, PA

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit
our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off
the interest on our money. The only way on earth that this
plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and
for your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity.
Good luck and happy spending!
Kerry Ford, Centerport, NY
*******************************

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

 This letter constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied.
 In the event that it is determined that this letter constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that
guarantee is now void. Any testimonials or amounts of earnings
listed in this letter may be factual or fictitious. If you have any question of the legality
of this letter contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices Federal Trade
Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington DC.

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL
FREEDOM !!!!!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????
??????????????
If you were not the intended recipient of this message, please accept my apologies and
delete. Transmissions to
you by the sender of this email will be stopped promptly by sending an e-mail with REMOVE
in the subject line
to rich at classicmail.co.za.
 This is not spam as we have included contact information & a remove link in accordance
with the Unsolicited
Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2001. This message is sent in compliance of the new e-
mail bill: SECTION
301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,