more on procmail is not mattd's friend!

Anonymous remailer at remailer.xganon.com
Thu Jan 10 09:05:01 PST 2002

Have fun mattd(as I am sure you already are!)
this script allows anyone to return comments to mattd   without effort.

-----start of cut ------------
:0 c
* ^From.*mattd
| /home/somepath/Mix/mix  --chain=`\*,\*,\*,\*` --copies=2 --subject="MATTD LIKES BEING ASSFUCKED!!  SO HIS MALE LOVER CLAIMS!!" --to=mattd at useoz.com  warning;/home/somepath/Mix/mix -d;/home/somepath/Mix/mix  -d;/home/somepath/Mix/mix  -d;/home/somepath/Mix/mix  -S

Warning: the pseudo-anarchist mattd  likes molesting farm animals.
watch this pseudo-anarchist be the first to attempt to complain to authorities
about this automated bit of critique!

This automated announcement will automatically repeat every time the
assfucked bastard posts.