Random Data Compressed 100:1 (Guffaw)

F. Marc de Piolenc piolenc at mozcom.com
Tue Jan 8 19:12:34 PST 2002

I think they may be referring to a random string of _ASCII characters_.
That would be subject to compression because it is not random at the bit
level.

But 100:1? I have no idea how to achieve that.

Marc de Piolenc

--
Remember September 11, 2001 but don't forget July 4, 1776

Rather than make war on the American people and their
liberties, ...Congress should be looking for ways
to empower them to protect themselves when
warranted.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin