Snitches out themselves.Canarypunk stool pigeons,peter Trei a nd declanMc Crapface.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Jan 8 04:03:59 PST 2002

 >>I got back to the email universe to find 440 cypherpunks postings from
mattd.  Much as I love Ozzy anarchists I wasn't tempted to read them. Ken<<

Did you see the ones on 20/20? I haven't read them yet.Some Ozzie
anarchists think I'm 'right-wing' for championing Jim Bell's APster.When
the going gets weird...If you only read one make it the mattblog that ate
cypherpunks...Oh and thanks for rubbing Peter traitor's and declan Mc
Crapfest's (he's contributing to the security thread's even now!) names in
it.We may house train them yet.

We've got to fight them in America, and one of the best ways to combat your
enemy is to be alert and be mindful -- be situationally aware.
"We're strong as can be/A dream of power and energy/We go for the
goal/Together we hold/On to our vision of global strategy..."