Seveso near St Louis.Professor Rat "concerned."

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Jan 8 03:40:14 PST 2002

 >>Not to put too fine a point on it, but why are you posting 10 year old
reports. As interesting as this is, follow up reports and studies would be
far more useful. Ken.<<

Interpol stole my Dell,I believe they are using it to run a CoinTelPro
style operation on cypherpunks.I am posting this from
an internet cafe at "eMails that cross themselves in the night"...when the
Ice Weasels cum all over Lance Cotrelll (If that is his *real* misspeled
name...)
I'd like to thank everybody for all those wonderfully supportive
eMails that they wrote me--and then thought better of it and
deleted them and reformatted their hard drive...3 times...

"Be Flayed...Be *VERY* Flayed"
~Warden Hiritoto, FCI-Three Rivers, Texas