How to defeat spyware

keyser-soze at hushmail.com keyser-soze at hushmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:34:30 PST 2002

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/comment/0,5859,2836055,00.html

>Setting a trap gun to blow away anyone who inserts a floppy (or hooks up a cable) to a machine he has not been given access to is morally permissable.

But legally a no-no.  Its an indescriminate weapon.  Better to hook up the arsonal to an biometric authentication system which can be enabled when you're away.  That way if there's a mess to clean up upon arrival you can tell the judge that the weapon wasn't indescriminate.