Snitches out themselves.Canarypunk stool pigeons,peter Trei a nd declanMc Crapface.

Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 08:51:38 PST 2002

I took a holiday from many things over the traditional 12 days of
Christmas, including cypherpunks and television. (Though my daughter
reminds me that we did watch a couple of hour's TV on New Year's Eve,
and for some reason she wanted me to watch a video of Forrest Gump on
Saturday).

I got back to the email universe to find 440 cypherpunks postings from
mattd.  Much as I love Ozzy anarchists I wasn't tempted to read them.

Ken