Detweiler, Vulis, Toto, John Young, and mattd

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Jan 6 20:35:44 PST 2002

 >>You mean like your foaming-at-the-mouth denunciations of Declan and
others?<<

I dont know about others but the Declan thing just blew up,jya was right on
declan.As for foaming check out how easily insulted declan and Tim are by
extremely mild ribbing by seth.The regular froth on mass murder is background.

 >>By the way, calling CJ Parker a "genius" is the strangest thing I've
read in a long while.<<

Stranger than Tim's plan for a 'sweet spot' crypto application for the
russian mafia,then his declaration of a 5 year 'crypto winter',then
gotterdammerung predicted for dec 15.Then ducking the anarchy
debate.Strange days Indeed.

  >>He fits the pattern we're now seeing with mattd,

The pattern where father Tim calls us all "folks",dropping his creepy
fascist mannerism's for a minute is funny.

 >>and that we saw in the past with Detweiler and Vulis. And that we often
see with your own posts, John. Namely, a mix of schizophrenia, dyslexia,
paranoia, and Tourette's Syndrome.<<

Left out Aspergers,accumulation of errors,possible early sign of senility.I
wouldn't bring up paranoid if I were you Timmy.

 >> Some are more dyslexic than others,
and it's likely that with some the word juxtapositions and malapropisms
are completely intentional.<<

This from a lamenter of lost irony,have you considered stand up comedy?

 >>I used to thing folks were trying to emulate Detweiler, then Toto. Now
I'm thinking there's some common miswiring in the brains of these folks.
--Tim May<<

No miswiring in my neo-nazi take on crypto-anarchy.TM ; Curt saxon of
corralitos.

 >>"That government is best which governs not at all." --Henry David Thoreau<<

Still in Cali Tim? Not moving to Montana soon?