Orange crush

Petro petro at bounty.org
Mon Jan 7 00:47:58 PST 2002

On Sunday, January 6, 2002, at 10:42 PM, Anonymous wrote:

>    The agit/prop that we *need* herbicides to produce enough food is
> patently absurd. They didn't even exiest 50 years ago, and most farmers

	50 years ago most farmers weren't getting anywhere near the crop
yields they are today.

> in the world still don't use them. Only the chemically dependant

	Most farmers who don't use them are lucky to feed themselves and
their families, much less whole other nations.

> brainwashed, braindead amerikan farmer does, which is why he's quickly
> becoming extinct.

	No, he's becoming extinct because (1) The federal government is
more than willing to pay many of them not to grow food and (b) He's
getting bought out by the corporate farm companies, which are far more
efficient and use herbicides, pesticides, genetic manipulation, and
fertilizer.

--
"Those without creative minds and agile fingers are of course
welcome to hurry up with my fries. And they'll probably use