Open Source Intelligence site

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sat Jan 5 05:23:16 PST 2002

http://news.openflows.org/article.pl?sid=01/12/28/1521239&mode=thread jya.

Welcome to News via OpenFlows!
We're just getting started, but this site should be developing rapidly, and
we're already posting several stories a day, so come back often.
Our first feature is coverage of the ongoing Napster legal dispute, which
we feel represents a number of issues relevant to Understanding the Network
Society...
Our second feature revolves around the tragic events of Sept 11th 2001. We
can't help but collect and archive documents relating to this cataclysmic
intersection of space and time.
Here @openflows.org we're involved in deep-sea diving admidst the
information flood acting as a high-speed early warning system that engages
pattern recognition on all scales. We're neither fauna nor flora, but are
quite alive, conducting collaborative filtering, that we hope you'll enjoy
and even engage!