Cpunks Lauded ;Tim May loaded.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sat Jan 5 03:06:15 PST 2002

 >>"Let me understand this...you have come to my house to tell me that I am
a criminal facing 20-to-life if I continue to write in my journal in a
language you have no key to decipher?" <<

Recent case in Ohio,guy's diary entries prosecutable.(they'll set up a
grand jury at the drop of a hat,as well.)

 >>Much is being made of the "new bluntness" in Washington: "Wanted, dead
or alive." "We want Osama dead." The same applies to statists: fuck with
constitutional rights ...

The slave owners constitution supposedly recognizes Intrinsic human and
civil rights,In a world where national borders are not even speed
humps,etc.Is is to much to ask you to refer to universal human and civil
rights instead? You may sound slightly less foolish.

 >>fuck with constitutional rights and you face killing. Singly or en
masse. Execution of entire buildings is sometimes justified. Washington,
D.C. is long overdue for "termination with extreme prejudice." <<

Coming from a non Apster this is just more bubbles in tims hot tub,stand
well clear! Also,Tim,like Osama in east africa,doesnt care how many
innocents die in his hot air jihad.Collateral damage.

 >>(Those who are not criminals have had many years to realize this and to
get the hell out of Dodge.) <<

Those who are not hypocrites like tim and david fried man,d.Klein,etc have
had plenty of time to find states with fewer laws and lower taxes than Cali.

 >>The new bluntness. <<

On this list!...I dont like it..you have to back up what your crapping on
about!? What!

 >>Their "predecessors" were only predecessors in time, not in intellectual
influence or in any causal sense. And their "predecessors" did not
contribute the rich set of contributions that Diffie, Hellman, Merkle,
Rivest, Shamir, and Adleman have contributed. In fact, we don't even fully
know if these "predecessors" fully realized what they had (allegedly)
discovered. Further, given that they were not participating in the larger
world in the way that Diffie et. al. were, we don't even know where they
got their ideas...perhaps from "predecessors of the predecessors." Those
who toiled in secrecy have earned the fame that they will never have. <<

I cant be bothered deciphering this obscurantist gibberish but try this for
something straightforward www.simonsingh.com

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any
member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to
others. His own good, either physical or moral, is not a sufficient
warrant." --John Stuart Mill

Theres talk of tracking known arsonists and detaining them during fire
emergencies down here in NSW.Tomorrows tipped to be 40 deg cel.Wonder what
the CATO kid thinks of global warming?