Snitches out themselves.Canarypunk stool pigeons,peterTrei and declan Mc Crapface.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Jan 4 21:06:44 PST 2002

 >>No. He's a _deformed_ poster. This guy is a living breathing poster for
euthanasia.

Very fond of that,eh weasl? Still miss the old Zyklon B?

 >>> At least, as I think you said yesterday, CJ had much more flair, > and
a better understanding of things cypherpunkly.< Besides, CJ is *cool*!

Then shopping him through carelessness or whatever is wrong and to be
condemned Right?

 >>> Ah well. Procmail > makes things much better. It has for me.

Thanks for keeping the subject line up (Jerk)

Crypto-anarchy must scare the shit out of some of these corporate weasels.