Faustine's paranoia index (or: mindless OT bickering),

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Jan 4 20:39:54 PST 2002

 >>You should be glad I've managed to avoid polluting the forum by wasting
breath responding to most of the gradeschool taunts/death threats losers
seem to get off on directing my way these days. (I was about to include a
whole paragraph of inflammatory comments regarding the aforementioned, but
thought better of it. What's the point? I'm too busy and life's too short.
To each his own. FOAD. Whatever.) ~Faustine.

Death threats? I missed them,please reprint.

"I ran across a museum of old time ersatz chick things, ersatz of the
ersatz era long generated by Hollywood, and was told there used to be a
major grower of nubile young ersatz, film star forever virgins, in the
region but now all you could get were the pitiful fake ersatz chicks on the
corporate campuses, bisexuals, polysexuals, polymorphous sexuals,
kaliedescopic deviants, tree humpers, auto fetishists, vulture capital
putas, animal rights for horrific practices, and the perdurable ersatz
coprophiliacs all across the ersatz golden west, the last dregs of ersatz
America where men used to be men in military and western gun-shooting drag
and women were indescribable if not innocent whores like momma and baby
sister. Somewhere western novels took over western imagination and horses
asses became ersatz heroes unable to appreciate the real chick thing so
obsessed were they at dreaming of being motherfucked."JYA *brilliant*