Snitches out themselves.Canarypunk stool pigeons,peter Trei a nd declan Mc Crapface.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Jan 4 09:34:32 PST 2002

 >>Actually, has mattd/proffr ever claimed to be an "informed poster?" :) <<

Nothing gets by you,eh dec? Except maybe that a week or so ago CJ got
violently rousted by P.I.Gs after alleged posts by him.

 >>At least, as I think you said yesterday, CJ had much more flair, and a
better understanding of things cypherpunkly. Ah well.

Another admission to the subject line by non denial.What a gutless coward
you are Declan.You richly deserve a fuel injected firestone
necklace.Cypherpunks should certainly have a better understanding of the
stoolies here.

 >> Procmail makes things much better. -Declan <<

Beats debate on the meaning of anarchy,punk,revolution,solidarity and
repression.Your desire to do an ostrich impression is understandable,just
don't be surprised to feel a steel capped boot up your ass soon,real soon.