Cypherpunk Ban

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Jan 4 02:14:39 PST 2002

 >>As to the space cadet idea that space should be bought in newspapers so
that CJ or Toto or Jimbell or Choate or Vulis or Detweiler or mattd or any
of our other mental cases, knock yourself out. I wouldn't contribute a
microcent. --Tim May

Is it just me or does this sentence scan wrong? Lacks Irony at the very
least.Id say he's rattled,theres blood in the water,its just a question of
time.I think the idea was for an alternative style paper like the
"stranger"might provide free space as a way to defy the blatent repression
thats happening in your fascist snakes of Amerikkka.This involves concepts
of solidarity that seem alien to crypto-fascist weasel May.Save your
microbrain,your micromoney and your microballs,May.No one wants em.

"You could create a lottery. A lottery whose payoff was a reward to the
person who came closest to predicting the time of death of a given
government official.
"They knew I wasn't planning to kill federal agents", Bell said this month.
"They were scared because I had written something that shows a way to
eliminate government. They were afraid I could convince the public that I
could replace existing government for no more than a 10th or 20th of its
current cost."
"Imagine for a moment that, as ordinary citizens were watching the evening
news, they see an act by a government employee or officeholder that they
feel violates their rights, abuses the public's trust or misuses the powers
that they feel should be limited. What if they could go to their computers,
type in the miscreant's name, and select a dollar amount. If 0.1 percent of
the population, or one person in a thousand, was willing to pay $1 to see
some government slimeball dead, that would be in effect, a $250,000 bounty
on his head."
I think that one last (temporary) hope for government is to delay AP.
Chances are good that the "think tank" decided that the best way to delay
AP is to discredit me, its author. It was a desperate gamble,"