email addresses of TSA board members - please distribute to everyone

MIKE ROSS snail at aztec.asu.edu
Fri Jan 4 17:57:38 PST 2002

As a tax hating Arizonan i figured I would like
to e-mail the TSA (Tourism Stadium Authority) board
members and tell them I think the new stadium
for Bill Bidwell and his stinking football team
should be built in St Louis, Mo using whatever
tax dollars the citizens of St Louis feel free
to spend on it. certainly not in Phoenix or Tempe
where the Arizona government goons want to build
it using MY tax dollars.

So I emailed Kim Monroe kmonroe at az-tsa.com at
the TSA and asked her for the email addresses
of the TSA board members.

She came back and said the email addresses were
secret and I couldn't have them.

I asked John Wilde for some legal advice on the
matter and he told me to get the information
requesting them as public records per

          A.R.S. Section 39-121

I wrote the TSA back and demanded for them to give
me the information under the public records
laws of A.R.S. 39-121 and told them I would sue
if they didn't give it to me.

I also emailed a press release to about 1500
Arizona media outlets asking if they could
write a story about how the TSA is refusing
to give out public information.

Last I sent a press release out to all of
the Arizona state senators and house members,
and most elected city and county officials
in Maricopa county complaining that the TSA
was refusing to give out public information
and asking for their help.

looks like something i did worked. i got this
email today listing the email addresses of
the TSA board members. I think it's from the
law firm that represents the TSA.

Please give it out to as many libertarians
and tax haters as you can so other people
can tell the TSA board members what they
think about Bill Bidwells stadium.

mike