Snitches out themselves.Canarypunk stool pigeons,peter Trei and declan Mc Crapface.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Jan 3 23:50:38 PST 2002

 >>Subject: FC: Politech humor: Future airline security news from 2002
Warning: off-color humor below. The author of this message (who knows how
many people actually have access to a yahoo/hotmail account) appears to be
C.J. Parker, a colorful fellow:
http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=sonofgomez709
---
From: "sonofgomez709" <sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com>
To: "C J Parker" <sog at w-link.net>
Subject: Future gNus
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:47:08 -0800<<
AND
 >>This, of course, is CJ Parker's work, as published on Declan's
Politech list.
Peter Trei

Looks like seth,jya and I are correct to be concerned about declan.Peter
Trei's addy is ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Ill be researching this 'security company' Probably just an Idiot,like
declan, but could be dangerous.