Future Gnu's,

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Jan 3 23:38:36 PST 2002

 >>Spare your breath. The only way to shut up someone with a mental
condition is to kick him off the list, to leave the list, or use filtering. <<

See the mattblog that ate cypherpunks.

 >>nut who takes up 30% > of the list volume with plaigerized articles from
other, much > more creative and intelligent nuts. <<

You no likee,you no readee. See the mattblog that ate cypherpunks.

 >>The uncredited posting of someone else's work, well, that's a big
problem unless it isn't someone else's work. Mike

I was channelling a suppressed comrade,you want me to dob him in? See the
mattblog that ate cypherpunks.

 >>entirely closed to rational argumentation<<

TCM is,soightonly.Doesn't like debate one little bit.

 >>Overpermissiveness results in quality loss. <<

Sad,very sad.All those porno posts and blatant coatdragging by boring
feds.( See the mattblog that ate cypherpunks.)

 >>Can't we just kick him: period? << weasl

Run out of zyklon B?

monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into
you." -- Nietzsche