Future Gnu's

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Jan 3 10:26:33 PST 2002

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Eric Cordian wrote:

> There is a critical mass of drek above which no one will bother
> searching for stuff worth reading in the list.  Without mentioning any
> names, might I suggest that certain prolific posters need to stop
> posting 15 badly formatted seemingly unintelligible messages every
> time they visit.

Spare your breath. The only way to shut up someone with a mental condition
is to kick him off the list, to leave the list, or use filtering. They're
entirely closed to rational argumentation.

People who have something to say are usually not that patient, and just
leave the list. Overpermissiveness results in quality loss.