How do you sleep?,

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Thu Jan 3 12:31:50 PST 2002

* (Cough) Bullshit (cough) *

www.m-w.com - type in punk, you get this:

Main Entry:	1punk
Pronunciation:	'p&[ng]k
Function:	noun
Etymology:	origin unknown
Date:	1596
1 archaic : PROSTITUTE
2 [probably partly from 3punk] : NONSENSE, FOOLISHNESS
3 a : a young inexperienced person : BEGINNER, NOVICE; especially : a
young man b : a usually petty gangster, hoodlum, or ruffian c : a youth
used as a homosexual partner
4 a : PUNK ROCK b : a punk rock musician c : one who affects punk styles

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------