Future Gnu's

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Thu Jan 3 10:09:06 PST 2002

> Procmail is your friend :-)

> --
> Yours,
> J.A. Terranson
> sysadmin at mfn.org

There is a critical mass of drek above which no one will bother searching
for stuff worth reading in the list.  Without mentioning any names, might
I suggest that certain prolific posters need to stop posting 15 badly
formatted seemingly unintelligible messages every time they visit.

Two or three badly formatted seemingly unintelligible messages might
actually be searched for meaningful content, but when I start seeing
screenfuls of message headers from the same person, I hit "delete" and try
again a few days later.

Odd stuff and spam doesn't need to be 95% of the list traffic.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+