Death to the State.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Jan 2 01:57:44 PST 2002

A - I N F O S N E W S S E R V I C E http://www.ainfos.ca/
________________________________________________ This text is a translated
part from a statement issued by the Croce Nera Anarchica and the Gruppo
Anarchico per lAzione Diretta Globale on dec. 25th. Wednesday, december
19th : 2 guys are arrested in the area of the + banca di Bologna ; and are
accused of planning a robbery. They are arrested while driving 2 bikes and
allegedly had latex gloves, knives and tights on them. Their names are
Carlo Tesseri and Horst Fantazzini. A few hours later, the cops searched
their houses and confiscated books, magazines, flyers, stickers as well as
a computer, agendas, mail and money. After 32 years of prison, Horst had
since a few months been in partial release (until 2019) and Carlo had been
freed in july after 7 years of prison. The same day the public prosecutor
from Bologna confirmed their arrest. The two used their right to refuse to
declare anything. December 24th : Horst is found dead in the prison of
Dozza. The official explanation is that he died of a heartattack while
under his shower. But then what the fuck is the reason for this heartattack
? Who stopped his heart ? His children noticed he had several bruises on
his body. The only thing we are sure of is that this is another state
murder that striked an anarchist who intended to live free, to struggle
against any kind of authority and against the prisons in which he spent
half of his life. The death of Horst in prison has been planned for long.
His sentence was supposed to end in 2019. He already has been seriously
wounded by prison guards when he tried to escape earlier. On dec. 24th our
comrade died while in their hands, locked in the cage of the state. We
consider as particulary responsible for this death the public prosecutors
from Bologna, Orso and Pescatore, but also the Dozza prison director and
the whole staff working within its walls. Murderers, we are not gonna
forget you ! Our thought go to Carlo, also locked in this same prison, old
friend and comrade of Horst, to whom the visit from family members was
denied. His girlfriend asked for a visit of urgency, and was denied this
right. One director said that Horsts death was not important enough to let
her visit Carlo. Lets stay in solidarity with Carlo in this difficult
period, lets remind him that he is not alone. Freedom for all ! Burn all
prisons ! Prison address : C. Dozza, via del Gomito, 40136 Bologna
Statement from Croce Nera Anarchica and Gruppo Anarchico per lAzione
Diretta Globale from dec. 27th. Dying in prison. Everytime a human being
dies behind bars, the state commits a murder, because prison kills, and all
those who, in one way or another, support this institution of pain and
death are murderers. Prison kills, hour after hour, month after month, year
after year. Horst, who spent at least 32 years in prison, has been
literally slaughtered. This is the only certainty we have and this is the
only truth no doctors would write in his report : killed by prison, state
murder !! We think with love and rage about the comrade and friend Horst
Fantazzini, and we swear him that his life full of revolt has not been
lived in vain. Last minute (dec. 29th) A gathering in solidarity with Carlo
Tesseri has been called. About 80 people are gathering in front of the
prison of Dozza and they will go to Horst Fantazzinis funeral later.