Anonymous blogging and unlicensed medical advice.

Steve Schear schear at attbi.com
Wed Dec 11 18:25:33 PST 2002

At 04:27 PM 12/11/2002 -0800, Bill Stewart wrote:
>At 08:43 AM 12/11/2002 -0800, Tim May wrote:
>>On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 01:31  AM, Morlock Elloi wrote:
>>  In particular, there's a flu medicine that
>doesn't leave you feeling good, but takes you from feeling awful to
>feeling not so hot, which is a major improvement, at the cost of a
>small amount of ipecac in the pills.

Speaking about over the counter, has anyone one the list tried Zicam cold
remedy?  I've used it twice and all my symptoms disappeared with a few
hours.  No cold!  Available at druggists for <$10/spray bottle (2 bottles
for <$13 at Costco).  No need for universities and major drug companies to
spend millions searching for what will turn out to be an expensive
prescriptive.  Its here and now and over the counter.

steve