[2600.com] Update On The Mike Maginnis Story

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 09:01:32 PST 2002

eJazeera, Baby!

That guy should have had a tiny laptop or something that could wisk those
images off the moment an 802.l1 port was detected. (Actually, it should wisk
off a copy of the photos EVERY time an 802.11 port is detected!)

In addition, wouldn't it be great if he had actually had a digital camera
that had the capability to auto-upload the images when sensing a WiFi link?
(And since I'm wishing, perhaps it could take photographs automatically when
handled...)

This could result in the ironic possibility that the authorities themselves
might (inadvertantly) cause the uploads, perhaps even with photos of their
faces staring into the (live) camera they are examining.