Photographer Arrested For Taking Pictures Of Vice President'S Hotel

Lucky Green shamrock at cypherpunks.to
Tue Dec 10 01:37:22 PST 2002

James A. Donald wrote:
> In general wars lead to a major temporary reduction in liberty,
> but a smaller permanent reduction in liberty.  Unfortunately
> the war on terror will probably never end, so there will be no
> recovery.

I heard some governmental official on the radio the other day (I paid
attention too late to catch the name) that the War on Terrorism should
be won in about 60 years, at which point the American citizens would see
their civil liberties returned. Obviously, only traitors, agitators, and
other enemy combatants would make the outrageous claim that this war
will likely last perpetually.

--Lucky