[p2p-hackers] RESCHEDULE: (SF Bay Area) South Bay PeerPunks meeting (fwd)

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sun Dec 8 13:01:10 PST 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 13:42:45 -0800 (PST)
From: James D. Levine <levine at vinecorp.com>
To: p2p-hackers at zgp.org
Subject: [p2p-hackers] RESCHEDULE: (SF Bay Area) South Bay PeerPunks meeting

Several people have written to remind me that PeerPunks
will conflict with the Creative Commons reception.
That's worth rescheduling for, so please note the change-

  Tuesday December 17, 7pm onward

James

------

The second monthly...er, semi-annual South Bay
PeerPunks meeting will convene Tuesday December 17 - that's
a week from next Tuesday at the time/place below.

PeerPunks is just my clever name for the Silicon Valley
contingent of p2p enthusiasts, hackers, well-wishers,
etc. who can't make it up to Bram's monthly meeting
in SF on a regular basis.  Any and all are welcome, so
please come and join in...

If you don't know what I look like, just look for the guy
in the red EFF "Fair Use Has A Possee" t-shirt.

See you there and then.

James

Where:

    Dana Street Roasting Company
    744 W Dana St, Mountain View,CA 94041
    Phone: (650) 390-9638

    This is just 1/2 block off Castro St.

When:  7:00 pm onward, Tuesday December 17