Build It Rolling Your Own Tivo (fwd)

Michael Cardenas mbc at debian.org
Thu Dec 5 15:06:10 PST 2002

Of course, you could do this yourself with a $199 microtel box from
walmart and linux. Then you'd just have to add a $30 tv in card.

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"One evening I seated beauty on my knees.
 And I found her bitter,
 And I cursed her."
- Arthur Rimbaud

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]