Cheney badly needs killing.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sat Aug 31 00:32:17 PDT 2002

"Highly risky and wrong" is one assesment of the groundhogs spittle laced
declaration of war.Declaring the US in 'mortal danger' like a cross between
JE Hoover and tricky dickie on speed,the veep dished up some rubber
platitudes to go with the rubber chicken;he should have remembered that you
are what you eat.
I trust chicken hawk will be on the next geriatrics menu.Garnish with a
little valium.
"The monopoly on the decision and action in this question lies with the
United Nations," said Edmund Stoiber, conservative candidate for chancellor
There seems to be a little mutiny among the 'usual suspects.' The US is
resembling nothing so much as a pitiful helpless giant,cyclops has been
gored and the sheep are hiding all those escaping argonauts.If he's lucky
he may live...for a while.
52 per cent of Labour supporters believe Britain ought not to support any
military action against Iraq.Thats even slightly higher down here I
believe,a clear majority against,all the way with the USA.Maybe not,"YANKEE
go HOME",just yet but it's only been a year so far in the 'war on Terra.'
"Using force or threats of force is unhelpful in solving the Iraq issue and
will increase regional instability and tensions," Foreign Minister Tang
Jiaxuan was quoted as saying in Beijing.
Taku Yamasaki, secretary-general of Japan's ruling Liberal Democratic
Party, said that Tokyo had a duty as an ally to oppose Washington.
"If the U.S. attacks alone it will produce distrust of the United States
throughout the world," Yamasaki said. "As an ally, we should oppose this."
India, a founding member of the Non-Aligned Movement, said its opposition
to a war on Iraq had not wavered. "There is a consistency in our policy,
and it is not going to change in the next few days or weeks," a foreign
ministry official said.
In the Middle East, U.S. foes, or nations branded by Washington as sponsors
of international terrorism, denounced American threats against Iraq in
predictably harsher terms.
Syrian Prime Minister Mohammed Mustafa Mero said his country, along with
Iraq and all Arabs, would view any U.S. strike as part of "policies that
seek more U.S. hegemony and to inflict harm not just on the people of Iraq
but the Arab nation as a whole," Syria's state media reported.
Iran, like Iraq branded by Bush as a member (with North Korea) of an "axis
of evil," reiterated its opposition to any U.S. attack on Iraq. Iranian
President Mohammad Khatami urged an "arrogant" Washington to drop its
hostility and improve ties with Iran, saying his country would defend
itself if it too came under threat.
"We hope Iraq will not be attacked, and if this occurs we hope that
(America) will not try its luck by attacking other countries and realize
that American public opinion will not tolerate this policy for very long,"
Khatami said.
A global Maniac cop running around starting wars will not be long for this
world,pr