Cyberpunks: Seattle "Activist" Is Not an Innocent Webmaster

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Fri Aug 30 19:17:34 PDT 2002

James Joseph Sanchez writes:

> Although I do not know you, I am replying to you heartfelt cry of sympathy
> for James Ujaama, the "Seattle activist" you refer to below. I would preface
> my comments by saying I support civil rights, privacy rights and internet
> freedom of speech.

Well good for you.  Do you post on Cypherpunks often?

> As for James Ujaama, he is not being held on charges related to his jejune
> stopamerica.org website

I mentioned what charges he was being held on.  Before the charges, he was
simply being held at a federal gulag as a material witness, with nothing
being produced by the government that he could defend himself against.
The charges are an upgrade to his situation.

> Anyway: Ujaama is a black racial supremacist "Muslim" convert thug who
> stockpiled arms, shook down drug-dealers with his "Muslim" extortion gang,
> beat and brutalized and pistol-whipped real Muslims to gain control of a
> Mosque, planned to poison the Seattle and Tacoma water supply systems,
[snip]

And you know this how?  Shouldn't the validity of such charges be
determined by a trial, or has Shrub changed the Constitution to permit
them to simply be stated as fact on the Internet by persons such as
yourself?

> Ujaama swore alliegence as a Jihadi to Abu Hamza Al Masri and Jamil Abdullah
> Al-Amin. SOS boss Abu Hamza Al-Masri (convicted in absentia for terrorist
> attacks in Yemen) is linked with (shoe-bomber) Richard Reid and Zacarias
> Moussaoui; as well as with Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin (H.Rap Brown), the Atlanta
> cop-killer. Al-Amin was also a key members of Al-Masri calls the "Jihad in
> America" and recruited converts for terror groups including Lashkar-e-Taiba
> (a Kashmiri Mujahideen group). (On the internet, it is still possible to
> find the account of Shaheed Abu Adam, recruited by Al-Amin, transported by
> Al-Masri, and who died a Shaheed in Kashmir.) When Al-Amin was arrested in
> the copkilling case, Al-Masri noted, in his Al-Jihaad magazine, that Al-Amin
> and the Jihadis like him would wage Jihad a against the United States until
> the United States was destroyed or all the Jihadis had become Shaheeds
> (martyrs). SOS and its ally Al-Muhajiroun supplied as many as 2000 British
> nationals as soldiers to the Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Kashmiri Mujahideen, Chechen
> Mujahideen, Kosovar Mujahideen, and Bosnian Mujahideen.

You know, I really love this new form of character assassination, in which
a laundry list of people someone is allegedly "linked to" is recited, and
then their misdeeds are enumerated as if they were the deeds of the person
being smeared.

Perhaps someday we'll find who you're "linked to," Dr. Sanchez.

> The silly little website, Stopamerica.org, has nothing to do with the actual
> charges against Ujaama.

Officially, at least.  This is your second repetition of this Red Herring,
as I never stated that the charges involved the website.

> Oh, and Ujaama is not a real "well-known Seattle community activist": these
> days, every Black gangster is deemed to be a "community activist". Ujaama is
> an affirmative action golden boy, pampered and honored and government-funded
> (even his business that illegally supplied computers to the Taliban appears
> to have been government funded), and a beneficiary of the Black racist
> solidarity that applauds anything that young Black men do: crimes, beatings,
> extortion, firefights, even terrorism.

I don't think your arguments are bolstered in the least by suggesting that
African-American males have a monopoly on criminal activity, are excused
their misdeeds because of their race, or are able to do nothing useful
without the support of affirmative action and other peoples tax dollars.

> Even though he was
> honored by the state proclaimed James Ujaama Day for being a "community
> activist" without visible accomplishments, his twisted sense of entitlement,
> cultivated by affirmative action, led him into conspiracies and fantasies of
> destroying America and poisoning the water supply of Seattle.

Or at the very least, visions of booting the Zionist Entity out of
Palestine.

According to the charges, all of the illegal discussions he is accused of
participating in years ago, relate to actions to be taken outside of the
United States in various conflicts involving the mistreatment of
indiginous Muslem populations.  I find it unlikely that an author of books
on entrepreneurship for poor inner-city kids, and an individual who has
worked hard to improve his community, secretly wishes to poison everyone
in it, regardless of his distaste for AmeriKKKan foreign policy.

> If you want to defend civil rights, pick a different poster boy.

This must be the Clinton-esque redefinition of "rights" as something
deserved not by all, but only by those who "work hard and play by the
rules."

I've always felt that if something is a "right," then it can't simply be
taken away if ones neighbors do not like ones politics.

Obedient little suckups rarely need their civil rights defended, and I am
more than happy to go on the record as defending the civil rights of Mr.
Ujaama, no matter how strongly you feel he shouldn't have any.

> P.S.--Having a Master's of Library Science, I oppose, as do all professional
> librarian associations and every librarian I ever met, any reporting to the
> police what books people read at libraries.

That's very non-Black non-affirmative-action non-taxpayer-funded of you.

Oh, and we're the "Cypherpunks."  The "Cyberpunks" are a different outfit.

Thank-you for visiting.  Please come again.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+