Man in the middle attacked.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Thu Aug 29 05:43:18 PDT 2002

Conversations with Frank Bongiorno
Kelly from frankiesangels.com

Model Kelly who's featured on frankiesangels.com looks like a healthy piece
of ass to us. But definitely not underage. However try convincing iBill,
Frank Bongiorno's billing company which just pulled the plug on him in the
wake of a campaign of terror now being waged by Michigan attorney general
Jennifer Granholm who's running for governor. Surprise, surprise. Yesterday
Granholm issued a cease and desist to six billing companies one of which is
iBill essentially suggesting that they were aiding and abetting child
pornography.

Gene: I've been looking through your members' site and I don't see anything
that's even remotely questionable.

Bongiorno: Surprisingly, neither did I. And I happen to be vehemently
opposed to child pornography.

Gene: Other than to say you've got some smokin' girls.

Bongiorno: Thank you. That's our intention.

Gene: Girls from San Diego, right?

Bongiorno: Yes.

Gene: I got to move down there, man. It's brutal up here. I can't take it
anymore.

Bongiorno: I get new girls- secretaries, waitresses, housewives, college
girls. They come in and do a few scenes, a few pictorials, maybe a movie
and they go back to their regular jobs. This is the only place you're going
to see these girls. They're just young, beautiful girls who share a bit of
their normally private sex lives with us for our entertainment. They're not
poisoned by the Valley. They're not on every boxcover. They're just young,
fresh, beautiful girls. Believe it or not the vast majority are clean and
not on drugs.

Gene: We're definitely operating out of the wrong neck of the woods.

Bongiono: The Valley has become poisoned with the routine- the same agents
and the same cycles. I started down in San Diego but everyone told me I had
to go to L.A. to get big. I said I'm not going to do it. I'm going to do it
my way. It's taken me four years of plugging away and making a name for myself.

Gene: This is what you do, just go out there talent scouting and shoot.

Bongiorno: I treat the models so well I never have to advertise or scout
any more. The new girls who work for me, each one refers two or three girls
to me. I turn down girls every week. It doesn't cost me a dime in advertising.

Gene: Aaaaaagh, stop, you're killing me!

Bongiorno: It's awesome; I love it down here. I initially started doing
some advertising when I didn't have a name.

Gene: To me this is the ultimate all-American wet dream where as a
photographer you see girls in a mall, you walk up to her, hand her a card,
blah, blah, blah.

Bongiorno: I don't do that. I'm embarrassed. I hate bothering people.
That's not my style. But I make sure that when a model comes into my
office, I treat her like a princess with respect. I know she has ten
friends and she'll refer them to me. I used to advertise once a month for
two days. I've stopped doing that.

Gene: How did you make your break in the business?

Bongiorno: I made my first two movies myself. I didn't have a distributor.
I just packed my van with videos and went from video store to distributor
to video store and kept selling them until I made enough money where I
could go make another one. I was having Trac Tech duplicate for me. I'd
pick them up then go up and down the coast selling my movies myself. I made
some decent money doing that. Eventually one of my screeners got to Hustler
and they wanted to talk to me about shooting for Barely Legal.

Gene: I'm flabbergasted by the extent of the talent working for you but
really riled at the position iBill has taken with you.

Bongiorno: If it was good enough for Larry Flynt it was good enough for me.
I'm kind of glad I got singled out. I'll stand up and fight. I'm not doing
anything wrong. I'm a disabled veteran. I fought for some rights and I damn
well plan on using some of them. They've put pressure on the billing
companies and it's all because of this Jennifer Granholm. She's running for
governor and is looking for some votes. They've picked the wrong people to
screw with.

Gene: And iBill folded so easily.

Bongiorno: Supposedly Ccbill got the same notification but they notified
their webmasters. They haven't shut them off yet. I just got off the phone
with Epic who said they'd get back to me whether they can take me on. We're
putting together all our paperwork to prove how legal we are. Actually we
tried to call iBill on air during the webmasters' radio show and question
them about it. They hung up on us. Ten minutes later my sales rep at iBill
e-mailed me asking if I'm able to send them all my paperwork. I don't know
how many thousands of sheets I have which is a part of this 2257
compliance. They want me to fax over all my paperwork.
http://www.generossextreme.com/