MS Office 2k Pro - Special Price - Our Stock is getting low!

Computer Developments UK marketing at cd-uk.net
Thu Aug 29 09:54:47 PDT 2002

This is your FINAL CHANCE to buy Microsoft Office 2000 Professional, we
have very few copies of this left in stock, so please call us on 01993
849200 as soon as possible to get your copy.

CD plus License only £175 while stocks last.

Call us now on 01993 849200, offer ends 30th August.

Regards
The Sales Team
Computer Developments UK

All Offers are made subject to availability. Prices quoted are exclusive
of VAT. All trademarks acknowledged. All sales subject to CD-UK's Terms
and Conditions.

To be removed from our email list please reply with remove as the subject
and also stating email address if different from the one you are using,
thank you.

Computer Developments UK, Waterside Court, Witan Way, Witney, Oxfordshire,
OX28 6FE
Telephone: 01993 849200 Fax: 0870 458 2385 Email:mailto:sales at cd-uk.net