rebuttal in ongoing APster stoush

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Thu Aug 29 00:52:29 PDT 2002

http://www.anti-state.com/murphy/murphy18.html
"We have always lived in slums and holes in the wall. We will know how to
accommodate ourselves for a time. For you must not forget, we can also
build. It is we who built those palaces and cities here in Spain and
America and everywhere. We, the workers, can build others to take their
place. And better ones. We are not in the least afraid of ruins. WE are
going to inherit the earth. There is not the slightest doubt about that.
The bourgeoisie might blast and ruin its own world before it leaves the
stage of history. We carry a new world, here in our hearts. That world is
growing this minute." Buenaventura Durruti: