The Liberty Dollar

Gary Jeffers jeffers at brick.net
Thu Aug 29 13:52:45 PDT 2002

My fellow Cypherpunks,

                    The Liberty Dollar

My fellow Cypherpunks,

   I think I may have some really great news here, but you all
can check it out to be sure. I found an alternative money on the
Internet. It is called the Liberty Dollar. The Internet site is:

http://www.norfed.org

NORFED  is  The National Organization for the Repeal of the Federal Reserve
Act and the Internal Revenue Code.

   The money is backed by silver and gold and can be redeemed widely
in America.

   As many of you know, the $US is a corrupt, proprietary, debt issued,
fait, fractional reserved,illegal, unconstituional, U. S. State enforced
monopoly currency. As
corrupt as it is I don't know why it hasn't already collasped and
dragged us down with it!

   If the Liberty Dollar is honest and robust, then it may be the
vehical to beat the elite bankers tyranny and give us an honest
wealth produced money.

Yours Truly,
Gary Jeffers

BEAT STATE !!!!