Guaranteed Lowest Rate, Shop on the web

cypherpunks at Algebra.COM cypherpunks at Algebra.COM
Mon Aug 26 03:05:26 PDT 2002

We will help you get the mortgage loan you want!

Only takes 2 minutes to fill out our form.
http://www.andromeda-cr.com/index.php

Whether a new home loan is what you seek or to refinance your current home loan
at a lower interest rate and payment, we can help!

Mortgage rates haven't been this low in the last 12 months, take action now!
Refinance your home with us and include all of those pesky credit card bills or
use the extra cash for that pool you've always wanted...

Where others says NO, we say YES!!!
Even if you have been turned down elsewhere, we can help!

Easy terms! Our mortgage referral service combines the
highest quality loans with most economical rates and the easiest qualification!

Click Here to fill out our form.
http://www.andromeda-cr.com/index.php