Magick Wicca Super Sale !!

Dr Bob specials at magicwicca.com
Sun Aug 25 01:45:40 PDT 2002

Merry Meet !!

To celebrate our 12th year in business, we are offering a one of a kind super savings sale !!

http://www.magicwicca.com

On all orders of $50.00 or more, just enter the following code into the shopping cart and receive a full 10% discount on your entire order !!
Copy and paste this code -  it must be exact.

Orders UNDER US$50.00 will not receive this discount

CODE: MW2251B7

http://www.magicwicca.com

Order ANY products listed on our web site !!!  Any Product !!  Any Quantity !!!  As long as your order is over $50.00,  enter the code and get the discount !!  Automatically !!!!

CODE: MW2251B7

http://www.magicwicca.com

To be removed from our mailing list,  please senmnd email to
Remove at magicwicca.com

Your name will be immediately removed from any future mailings

Blessed Be
Your Magick Wicca Support Team