alternate dos pgp client?

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Wed Aug 21 06:43:41 PDT 2002

I put together a list of openpgp related software at:

	http://www.cypherspace.org/openpgp/

this includes library only code, and add on software.

Not sure about your questions about key versions, but I forwarded it
to Ulf Moeller and Len Sassaman (current maintainer of mix3).

>From what I've seen mix3 (pgptest app) is the closest to providing a
command line.  There was also Tom Zerucha's reference openPGP code,
which is command line but it's alpha level code I think and no longer
maintained.

Adam