Signing as one member of a set of keys

Len Sassaman rabbi at abditum.com
Tue Aug 20 22:49:29 PDT 2002

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002, Anonymous wrote:

> *** COULD SOMEONE PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS ABOVE AND PUT THE ringsig.c,
> ringsign, ringver, AND sigring.pgp FILES ON A WEB PAGE SO THAT PEOPLE
> CAN DOWNLOAD THEM WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH ALL THESE STEPS? ***

The files are available at:

http://www.abditum.com/~rabbi/ringsig/

Also, if you'd like to send me a more detailed blurb for the webpage, I'd
be happy to put it up. Otherwise, this will have to do.

> 9.  Please report whether you were able to succeed, and if not, which step
> failed for you.

I just ran into a bunch of errors when trying to compile with OpenSSL
0.9.7beta3. I'm debugging now...

--Len.